Oilfield Sludge Treatment System
Our company has developed and introduced different types of equipment and devices as the oily sludge has complex properties. The treatments requirements also vary in different locations. According to the property of sludge and the treating requirements, we have integrated different kinds of techniques and formed a set of complete process system and mated appropriate public system from pre-treatment to the advanced treatment.
- Hot water washing
- Second stage sorting
- Modification and concentration separation
- Two phase centrifugal separation
- Three phase centrifugal separation
Equipment — Skid Mounted System
Skid mounted system is more suitable to the treatment of widely distributed oily sludge (sand). It has a higher cost than the fixed type, but it is flexible, simple and easy to operate.
- Flexibility, it can be operated anytime and anywhere.
- Suitable for sites or fields with widely dispersed sludge.
- It is easy to manage.
- Not as effective as the fixed type.
- Low level of automation.
Equipment — Fixed System
Fixed processing system is more suitable to the treatment of more concentrated oily sludge (sand). With lower project investment required, it’s more economical, simple and easy to operate.
- Easy to operate, manage and maintain.
- Easy to access power and heating source.
- Low energy consumption, low operator skill requirements.
- Continuous stable operation with low failure rate.
- Low injury level under accident circumstance.
- Low investment, low operating costs.
Equipment — Mobile System
Base on our skid-mounted and fixed sludge processing system, we’ve developed equipment especially for oilfields and refineries in remote areas with low productivity, scattered waste resources and in poor ground/environmental conditions.
To achieve the simplicity, applicability, reliability and meeting production needs, we’ve designed and manufactured the third generation mobile processing system.
The full set is made up with multiple skid-mounted modules, which can be flexibly placed according to the site conditions while working as effectively as a fixed processing plant.
- The compact mobile equipment system is comprised of several small modules, which gave it a large processing capacity. Solid or liquid oilfield sludge, aging or new oilfield sludge can be effectively separated into oil, soil and sand by the system. Water and chemical agents can be recycled and reused. The oil separated from the sludge is ready to be recovered and the sands is a good material for the production of high- strength wall bricks and paving slabs using brick molding machines.
- Components - Six Skid Modules: Go to Technologies